Striking white kitchen in Mt Eliza
A lot of the detail in this striking kitchen is cleverly concealed. We worked closely with our client to achieve their dream kitchen. No stone was left unturned and the result is flawless. From the concealed walk in pantry, integrated appliances to the hidden vacuum cupboard.
- Moulded shaker style doors, drawers & panels finished in white 2 Pac paint.
- 40mm Quantum Quartz ‘Bella Carrara Quartz’ tops. 60mm tops with waterfalls bookending the island.
- Clear glass display doors to top cabinets.
- Utility cupboards concealing small everyday kitchen appliances.
- Cleverly concealed walk in pantry.
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge creating a seamless look.
- Decorative diamond island bar panels finished in a black 2 Pac paint.
- LED lights to illuminate cooktop area and coffee nook.
Some of our awards and achievements:
- Finalist in the Cabinet Makers Association ‘Kitchen of the Year Awards’
- Simon Blacksell awarded Best Apprentice Level 1 in Cabinetmaking at the Apprenticeship and Traineeship Awards.
- Aaron Beeby awarded Best 2nd-year Apprentice: Cabinetmaking at the Apprenticeship/Trainee Annual Awards.